IMTS SHOW 2018 Chicago
Last Updated June 30, 2021
Reading Time: 2 minutes
IMTS Will Provide You With New Manufacturing Technologies & Ideas!
More than 115,000 industrial decision-makers, including many of your competitors, attend IMTS – The International Manufacturing Technology Show to get ideas and find answers to their manufacturing problems. They will see new technology demonstrated … and choose the best for their needs.
At IMTS they find ways to cut costs and get more work. They know that to survive and succeed, they must keep up with technology … and stay ahead of their competitors!
Who Should Attend IMTS?
Everyone involved in manufacturing will benefit from experiencing the vast array of technologies available at IMTS.
- Executives building a business
- Decision makers involved in manufacturing equipment purchases
- Engineers who identify equipment needs
- Plant superintendent who will set it up
- Operators who use the equipment and know it better than anyone else
- Job Shop owners & their employees
- All staff members and suppliers you count on for new ideas
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
C.R. Onsrud’s Qube series
C.R. Onsrud’s Qube series of CNC machines offers a large, fully enclosed work envelope along with chip collection and five-axis machining capabilities. The series is suitable for nonferrous metal, composites, plastic and wood applications. It offers accurate and fast machining of components for the aerospace, automotive, and tool and die industries. The work envelop measures 5 × 12 ft. with a 41″ Z-axis clearance. A 12- to 15-hp spindle and a FANUC 31i control provide flexibility, containment and reliability.
South, Level 3, Booth 338670
Basic specs are as follows:
- 5×12 bed
- 41″ Z
- 12hp or 15hp 5x spindle – direct dirve
- Fanuc 31i control
- 6 position ATC
- Air blast
- fully enclosed
- auto doors
- chip pans
- vacuum table or tool plate
If you are going to IMTS this year and would like to meet us at the show, let us know.